At Yoga Elements we align ourselves with the ethics established by Yoga Alliance. Our code of conduct is a declaration of acceptable ethical and professional behavior for the teaching and business of yoga.
– Conduct myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
– Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment or direction.
– Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of Yoga.
– Encourage diversity by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
– Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students.
– Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
– Adhere to the traditional Yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
– Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my Yoga teaching and business.